Are you interested in doing business with the Government of Canada? Find out how you can get started.
Government procurement is online
CanadaBuys is a suite of online procurement services launched by Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC). It significantly improves and streamlines how we do business, moving from paper-based to online processes.
To learn more about this exciting change, visit our About us page.
Getting prepared to sell to the government
PSPC is using SAP Ariba, a web-based tool that allows businesses to view and bid on tender opportunities. If you haven’t already, you will need to register your business for a free account.
- Find out how to register your business
- Read our step-by-step guide on how to create an SAP Ariba account
For more information on doing business with us:
- Learn about the basics of procurement
- Promote your business to the public sector
- Join the Indigenous Business Directory
- Find out how the government supports equity, diversity and inclusion in its procurement processes
- Get pre-qualified to sell through a standing offer or supply arrangement
Sign up for learning events
Want more advice on how to do business with the government? Check our events calendar to see what upcoming webinars and presentations are available to you.
Find and bid on tender opportunities
The way businesses can access tender opportunities is changing. Find out where to access these tender opportunities during the transition from Buyandsell to CanadaBuys.
More useful information
We are here to help. Call us, email us, or chat with our Service Desk for answers to your questions.