Indigenous Focused Oriented Training (IFOT) for 20 community participants in the Northern Region
Numéro de sollicitation 2023NOI-06
Date de publication
Date et heure de clôture 2023/02/21 17:00 HNE
Issued: February 07, 2023
File # 2023NOI-06 Indigenous Focused Oriented Training (IFOT) for 20 community participants in the Northern Region.
First Nations Health Authority
Notice is hereby given by First Nations Health Authority, of its intent to directly award an agreement with the following supplier to provide Indigenous Focused-Oriented Therapy (IFOT) Training to Northern Region communities
Northern Society for Domestic Peace
FNHA intends to directly award a contract to Northern Society for Domestic for Peace for the following services of up to 24 Months starting on April 01, 2023 with a possibility of extension.
- Provide 12 seats per cohort for the Indigenous Focusing-Oriented Therapy (IFOT) Training for communities to support the development of Local Crisis Response Teams that can support their communities during times of crisis and act as surge capacity after acute events for community mental health and substance programs.
- Must possess copyright and ownership of the IFOT program
- Deliver the certificate program and issue a Certificate of Achievement in the Institute’s name to students who successfully complete the program.
- Program will emphasize both knowledge and application though classroom instruction and virtual supervision and observation.
- Program will be delivered virtually and will consist of seven (7) modules through 21-days of class that uses Focusing –Oriented Therapy as safe and effective method of working with clients who experience complex trauma.
- Create and maintain a student record for each registrant.
- Send registration confirmations and other student information to all registered participants in a timely manner.
- Coordinate instructors, co-instructors and helpers for the training.
- Provide a variety of Aboriginal/Indigenous treatment modalities, including experiential exercises, story-telling, ceremonial processes and land-based healing techniques.
- Work with instructor(s) to ensure the students have completed the training and receive credentials upon completion;
- Liaise with FNHA crisis management staff to support students throughout the training and ensure success of the program.
- Provide an Institute contact for response to request and inquiries from students, faculty and/or FNHA.
- Communicate with learner group via skype or email as determined.
- Communicate with FNHA as required to discuss program development and/or changes to ensure alignment with IFOT certificate requirements
Vendors who wish to challenge this decision should submit a detailed written objection to the attention of Sujita Mall, by email to FNHA.email@example.com before 14:00 PST, Tuesday, February 21, 2023. The First Nations Health Authority will review any and all issues received by this date and provide due consideration.
Please reference File: # 2023NOI-06 Indigenous Focused Oriented Training (IFOT) for 20 community participants in the Northern Region.
Durée du contrat
Voir la description ci-dessus pour voir tous les détails.
Veuillez consulter la description ou les documents de l'appel d'offres
First Nations Health Authority
- Autorité contractante
- Stephen Chan
- Adresse courriel
Détails de l'offre
Les détails complets de cette occasion de marché sont disponibles sur un site tiers
Cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous pour vous rendre vers ce site Web. Le site tiers pourrait exiger la création d’un compte personnel pour consulter l’occasion de marché ou pour soumissionner. Les informations reliées aux frais encourus pour accéder aux détails complets sont indiqués sous l’onglet Description.