Viking RCMP Detachment Interior Renovation located in Viking, AB.

Status Awarded

Contract number 7209528

Solicitation number M5000-16-3834/A

Publication date

Contract award date

Contract value

CAD 129,851.00


    This contract was awarded to:

    Taurus Contractors Ltd.

    NOTE TO POTENTIAL BIDDERS: is the Government of Canada’s Electronic Tendering Service Provider.

    Bidders are responsible for obtaining copies of solicitation forms, special instructions, and specifications which are available directly from the buyandsell site. Bidders will arrange to print the documents they require at a printer of their choice or on their own equipment. Addenda, when issued, will be available from the site. It is the responsibility of the Bidder to ensure that all addenda issued prior to solicitation closing have been obtained and addressed in the submitted offer. does not advise potential bidders of changes to any of the projects. It is the responsibility of potential bidders to ensure that they are frequenting the site, ensuring that they are in receipt of all amendments for projects.

    Please include, as part of your bid package, copies of all amendments that have been duly signed/initialed verifying proof of receipt.

    Work under this contract will involve, but is not limited to the following for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP): Supply of all labour, material, tools, equipment, transportation, and supervision necessary to complete the Viking RCMP Detachment renovations located at Viking, AB - detailed in A1 Floor Plan, A2 Elevations, 1557-E01(2015-12-09), 1557-E02(2015-12-09), 1557-E03(2015-12-09), 01_19_80 Schedule of work tv1, 01_19_80 Schedule of work tv21R1 and 01_26_63A Sched of Labour Rates, attached separately.

    Completion of project: The Contractor shall perform and complete 75% of the work on or before March 31st, 2016 with the remaining 25% to be completed on or before May 1st, 2016.

    Security Requirement: There is a security requirement associated with the requirement.

    The Crown retains the right to negotiate with suppliers on any procurement.

    The RCMP has published its National Procurement Plan. Forfurtherinformation please see link:

    Business address
    20030 – 107th Avenue NW
    Edmonton, AB, T5S 1W8
    Procurement method
    Competitive – Open Bidding

    Contract duration

    Refer to the description above for full details.

    Commodity - GSIN

    • 5177BA - Interior Fit-Up/Renovations
    Contact information

    Contracting organization

    Royal Canadian Mounted Police
    73 Leikin Dr
    Ottawa, Ontario, K1AOR2
    Contracting authority
    Robinson, Sandra
    5th Floor, 10065 Jasper Avenue
    Edmonton, AB, T5J 3B1

    Buying organization(s)

    Royal Canadian Mounted Police
    73 Leikin Dr
    Ottawa, Ontario, K1AOR2
    Date modified: