Indigenous and Multicultural Communication Services Vendor of Record 2024
Solicitation number tender_18832
Closing date and time 2023/11/27 11:00 EST
Last amendment date
Supply Ontario seek vendors with capabilities in digital and traditional spaces to support strategy and creative development, media planning, community outreach, public relations, and experiential events for government of Ontario ministries and agencies.
Qualifying vendors may have the opportunity to work with government and provide marketing services, including:
• Develop integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution and post-reporting.
• Consumer expertise and marketing landscape best practices
• Create and design advertising, graphic design, video, radio, branded digital production, social media and web.
• Prepare media plans and buy television, radio, print, outdoor, digital, social, and any media vehicle that assists in marketing client products.
• Transcreation of content to capture brand voice and message in an entirely new language.
• Various levels of creative from unique products to bespoke campaigns.
• Retail support tools.
• Engage racial and ethnic community-based organizations to support culturally competent approaches to information dissemination by clients.
• Plan and execute public relations, outreach, and activation programs.
• Digital marketing (web design, development and execution, email marketing, online promotions, digital strategy and planning, database marketing, and more).
• Additional related services as required.
Apply here to join the Multicultural and Indigenous Communication Services Preferred Vendor group for contracts valued at $30,300 or more.
See ‘Scope of Work’ text box for further details.
The estimated contract period will be 48 month(s).
World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO GPA)
Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
Canada-UK Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA)
438 University Ave 20th P.O. Box 119Toronto, Ontario, M5G2K8Canada
- Contracting authority
- Alicia Smith
Full details for this tender opportunity are available on a third-party site
Click on the button below to be directed to this website. Note that on the third-party site you may need an account to view and/or bid on this tender. Information on any fees or additional costs to access the full details is outlined in the Description tab of this tender opportunity.