Procurement Assistance Canada, National Capital Region, invites you to a series of Indigenous business information sessions!
These sessions will provide an overview of federal procurement for Indigenous businesses (session 1) and discuss federal procurement opportunities available in the National Capital Region as well as offer opportunities for networking (session 2).
Session 1 will take place virtually on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, from 1:00 pm to 3:45 pm (Eastern Time).
A roughly 80-minute presentation will include:
- a quick summary of key government departments for Indigenous suppliers to the Government of Canada
- government policy tools (5% mandate, Procurement Strategy for Indigenous Business, etc.) to increase Indigenous participation
- an explanation of government procurement terms
- a walkthrough of procurement data systems (CanadaBuys, Indigenous Business Directory, etc.)
- a list of business support services available to assist your business in its procurement journey
The event will also provide an opportunity for discussions and a question-and-answer period.
This session will be delivered in English, with simultaneous interpretation in French. American Sign Language will also be available. Closed captioning will be available upon request.
Register for this event
Registration is now closed. If you have any questions about this past event, please send an email to TPSGC.PASACRCN-APPACNCR.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca.
Learn more about session 2