COURT COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Solicitation number 36808
Closing date and time 2023/03/31 17:30 EDT
1. Advise Chief Judge on communications matters:
2. Produce bi-weekly eNews articles ready for publication on the Provincial Court website
3. Maintain Court’s Twitter account
4. Manage content of Court’s public website
5. Manage content of Court’s internal share point site, “the Intranet”
6. Edit and/or write Court documents (for example, announcements, news releases, annual reports, policies) as directed by the Chief Judge
The term of the contract is expected to be April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024. The contract may be renewed annually for a further two fiscal years.
The aggregate value of the contract is expected not to exceed, exclusive of applicable taxes, $120,000 per fiscal year.
Additional information regarding the services, rationale, and challenge process is contained in the attached NOI document.
The estimated contract period will be 36 month(s).
Please refer to tender description or tender documents
Full details for this tender opportunity are available on a third-party site
Click on the button below to be directed to this website. Note that on the third-party site you may need an account to view and/or bid on this tender. Information on any fees or additional costs to access the full details is outlined in the Description tab of this tender opportunity.