005NOI22CW B530-00 Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project Phase 1
Solicitation number 8065
Closing date and time 2022/10/31 18:00 EDT
Wayfinding Advisory Role Services
for B530-00, Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project Phase 1
Document Number: 005NOI22CW
Fraser Health Authority (FH) intends to direct award EDG Experience Design Group Inc. the Wayfinding Advisory Role Services to the B530-00, Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project (Project). EDG Experience Design Group Inc. has previously been engaged to provide a Wayfinding Masterplan for the entire Burnaby Hospital campus. The direct award of Wayfinding Advisory Role Services for Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project Phase 1 is required to provide additional Wayfinding Advisory Services to this project.
The maximum value of this contract award will be in the range $100,000.00 - plus tax. FH intends to direct award the contract to EDG Experience Design Group Inc. for the following reasons:
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. has been awarded the service to provide the Masterplan for Burnaby Hospital.
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. in the Wayfinding Advisory role will ensure the Phase 1 Wayfinding design provided by the DBF (EllisDon) will align to the Masterplan.
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. will ensure the Phase 1 Wayfinding design provided by the DBF (EllisDon) does not restrict the site’s ability for future Wayfinding (existing spaces and future Burnaby Hospital redevelopment projects)
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. has extensive experience in providing Wayfinding Consultant Services.
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. has immediate availability of resources for the scope of work of Wayfinding Consultant Services with no impact to the tight project schedule.
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. will have extensive and detailed knowledge of the Burnaby Hospital Redevelopment Project, existing systems, policies and practices as part of the Masterplan development.
- EDG Experience Design Group Inc. will have established close working relationships with the Project stakeholders as part of the Masterplan development.
Provide proof showing your experience related to the requirements defined in this NOI. Only challenges from qualified Wayfinding Consultant Services firms will be reviewed.
Carolyn Wiens, Senior Consultant
Facilities Management Procurement
Central City Office Tower
#400 – 13450 102 Avenue,
Surrey, BC. V3T 0H1
Refer to the description above for full details.
Please refer to tender description or tender documents
Fraser Health Authority
- Contracting authority
- Carolyn Wiens
Full details for this tender opportunity are available on a third-party site
Click on the button below to be directed to this website. Note that on the third-party site you may need an account to view and/or bid on this tender. Information on any fees or additional costs to access the full details is outlined in the Description tab of this tender opportunity.