Chairs and Stools
Solicitation number W2282-23-AA155
Closing date and time 2023/11/03 14:00 EDT
Last amendment date
1. This NPP is issued pursuant to PWGSC Supply Arrangement (SA) # E60PQ-120001/H and covers a requirement from the following product sub-category (ies) of the SA:
- Product sub-category 1 - Rotary chairs and Rotary stools.
2. Department of National Defence has a requirement for the purchase, delivery, and installation of office seating to Ottawa, Ontario by January 31st, 2024
3. This NPP covers a requirement to be solicited amongst the PSIB Suppliers (SA holders).
4. This procurement is set aside under the federal government’s Procurement Strategy for Indigenous Business. This procurement is set aside from the international trade agreements under the provision each has for set-asides for small and minority businesses. Further to Article 800 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), CFTA does not apply to this procurement.
5. There is no security associated with the requirement
6. Only suppliers who are pre-qualified and have been issued a supply arrangement are eligible to bid. Non-Supply Arrangement (Non-SA) holders may submit a bid to the Identified User (IU) but must also submit an arrangement to the Supply Arrangement Authority (SAA) for evaluation.
The non-SA holders cannot be awarded a contract unless and until the SAA has issued an SA to that supplier for the products and services contained in the bid. The process to qualify for a SA is detailed in RFSA # E60PQ-120001/H and can be found on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS - https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tenders).
Canada is not required to delay the award of a resulting contract pending the evaluation of an arrangement and issuance of a SA by the PWGSC Supply Arrangement Authority.
7. Contracting Authority
The Contracting Authority for the Contract is:
Military Personnel Command/Canadian Armed Forces
The Contracting Authority is responsible for the management of the Contract and any changes to the Contract must be authorized in writing by the Contracting Authority. The Contractor must not perform work in excess of or outside the scope of the Contract based on verbal or written requests or instructions from anybody other than the Contracting Authority.
Inquiries regarding this requirement must be submitted to the Contracting Authority named above.
If you wish to find out how you can be a pre-qualified SA holder, please contact TPSGC.PARCNAmeublement-APNCRFurniture.PWGSC@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca
The estimated contract period will be 3 month(s), with a proposed start date of 2023/11/10.
No trade agreements are applicable to this solicitation process
Reason for limited tendering
A contracting officer can use limited tendering for specific reasons outlined in the applicable trade agreements. The reason for this contract is described below:
Department of National Defence
60 Moodie DriveOttawa, Ontairo, K1A0K2Canada
- Contracting authority
- Derrick Jackson
60 Moodie DrOttawa , Ontario, K2H 8G1Canada
Full details regarding this tender opportunity are available in the documents below. Click on the document name to download the file. Contact the contracting officer if you have any questions regarding these documents.
Access the Getting started page for details on how to bid, and more.