REDESIGN OF THE CANADIAN SPACE AGENCY INTRANET SITE
Solicitation number 9F019-22-0273-B
Closing date and time 2023/05/08 16:00 EDT
Last amendment date
This bid solicitation cancels and supersedes previous bid solicitation number 9F019-22-0273 dated February 27th, 2023 with a closing of March 15th, 2023 at 2:00 PM (EDT). A debriefing or feedback session will be provided upon request to bidders/offerors/suppliers who bid on the previous solicitation.
This requirement is open only to those TBIPS Supply Arrangement Holders who qualified under Tier 1 for services in the Montreal Metropolitan Region for the professional services: Stream 1. Applications Services - A.13 Web Designer - Level 3
List of suppliers invited to bid:
1. A Hundred Answers Inc.
2. A. Net Solutions Inc.
3. ACF Associates Inc.
4. Acosys Consulting Services Inc.
5. ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
6. Alika Internet Technologies Inc.
7. ALTRUISTIC INFORMATICS CONSULTING INC.
8. ARTEMP PERSONNEL SERVICES INC
9. Attain Insight Solutions Inc.
10. BBG Management Corporation
11. Beyond Technologies Consulting Inc.
12. Bulletproof Solutions ULC
13. Cache Computer Consulting Corp.
14. CAE Inc.
15. Calian Ltd.
16. CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants Inc.
17. Cistel Technology Inc.
18. CloseReach Ltd.
19. Cofomo Ottawa
20. COMPUTACENTER TERAMACH INC.
21. Computer Sciences Canada Inc. /Les sciences de l'informatique Canada Inc.
22. Conoscenti Technologies Inc.
23. Contract Community Inc.
24. Coradix technology Consulting Ltd.
25. CSI Consulting Inc.
26. Deloitte Inc.
27. DLS Technology Corporation
28. Donna Cona Inc.
29. Eagle Professional Resources Inc.
30. Eclipsys Solutions Inc
31. EMINENT SYSTEMS INC.
32. ENET4S SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LTD
33. Ernst & Young LLP
34. ESIT Canada Enterprise Services Co. ESIT Canada Services AuxEntreprises Cie.
35. Excel Human Resources Inc.
36. FreeBalance Inc.
37. General Dynamics Land Systems – Canada Corporation
38. Hyperactive Productions Inc
39. I.M.P. Group Limited
40. I4C INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING INC
41. IBISKA Telecom Inc.
42. IDS Systems Consultants Inc.
43. iFathom Corporation
44. Infosys Public Services Inc
45. IPSG Technology Inc.
46. IPSS INC.
47. IT/Net - Ottawa Inc.
48. KPMG LLP
49. LANGUI SYSTEMS INC
50. Le Groupe Conseil Bronson Consulting Group
51. Leverage Technology Resources Inc.
52. Louis Tanguay Informatique Inc.
53. MAKWA Resourcing Inc.
54. Maplesoft Consulting Inc.
55. MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Inc.
56. Menya Solutions Inc.
57. MGIS Inc.
58. Michael Wager Consulting Inc.
59. Mindstream Training Center and Professional Services Bureau, Inc
60. Mindwire Systems Ltd.
61. MNP LLP
62. Modis Canada Inc
63. N12 Consulting Corporation
64. NATTIQ INC.
65. NavPoint Consulting Group Inc.
66. New Technologies Inc.
67. Newfound Recruiting Corporation
68. Nortak Software Ltd.
69. NRNS Incorporated
70. Olav Consulting Corp
71. ONIX Networking Canada Inc.
72. OpenFrame Technologies, Inc.
73. Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
74. Promaxis Systems Inc
75. Protak Consulting Group Inc.
76. QMR Staffing Solutions Incorporated
77. Quallium Corporation
78. Robertson & Company Ltd.
79. S.I. SYSTEMS ULC
80. Sierra Systems Group Inc.
81. SnapSEARCH Inc.
82. Solana Networks INC.
83. Spaghetti Logic Inc.
84. Sundiata Warren Group Inc.
85. Symbiotic Group Inc.
86. SYSTEMATIX SOLUTIONS TI INC/SYSTEMATIX IT SOLUTIONS INC
87. Systemscope Inc.
88. Thales Canada Inc.
89. The AIM Group Inc.
90. The KTL Group, Inc.
91. THE LANSDOWNE CONSULTING GROUP INC.
92. Thomas&Schmidt Inc.
93. Tiree Facility Solutions Inc.
94. TRM Technologies Inc.
95. Turtle Island Staffing Inc.
96. Unisys Canada Inc.
97. Valcom Consulting group Inc.
98. Veritaaq Technology House Inc.
99. Vurtur Communications Group
100. Zernam Enterprise Inc.
Description of Work:
The mandate of the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is to promote the peaceful exploitation and development of space, to advance the knowledge of space through science and to ensure that Canadians benefit from science and space technologies both socially and economically. CSA's digital transformation and technology sector plays an important role in developing various applications in support of this mandate.
Since 2016, CSA’s intranet site has been on the Drupal 7 platform. As this version is end of life, CSA has decided to migrate its intranet site to "SharePoint in Microsoft 365" technology (hereafter referred by SharePoint), since it already owns the platform and the user licenses. To carry out its project, CSA wishes to call upon the services of a firm which has expertise in the implementation of intranet sites under SharePoint, and which will be able to offer complete advisory and support service for the implementation of its new intranet.
The objective is to create a new intranet site on the department's SharePoint platform and migrate the content of the current intranet site (Drupal) to the new site before December 31st, 2023.
Security Requirement: Protected B
Minimum Corporate Security Required: Designated Organization Screening (DOS)
Minimum Resource Security Required: Reliability
Bidders may submit a bid for one or all resource categories. The work is currently not being performed by a contracted resource. Documents may be submitted in either of Canada's official languages.
Name: Sophorn Sok
Phone number: 514-708-6583
Email address: email@example.com
Inquiries regarding this RFP requirement must be submitted to the Contracting Authority named above. Request for Proposal (RFP) documents will be e-mailed directly from the Contracting Authority to the Qualified Supply Arrangement Holders who are being invited to bid on this requirement. BIDDERS ARE ADVISED THAT “BUYANDSELL.GC.CA” IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SOLICITATION DOCUMENTS. The Crown retains the right to negotiate with any supplier on any procurement. Documents may be submitted in either official language.
NOTE: Solutions‐Based Informatics Professional Services (SBIPS) Method of Supply is refreshed three (3) times per year. If you wish to find out how you can be a “Qualified SA Holder”, please contact RCNMDAI.‐NCRIMOS@pwgsc.gc.ca
The estimated contract period will be 9 month(s), with a proposed start date of 2023/06/05.
Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
Reason for limited tendering
A contracting officer can use limited tendering for specific reasons outlined in the applicable trade agreements. The reason for this contract is described below:
Businesses interested in partnering for this tender opportunity:
Note: Information may not be available in both English and French. This is because the Official Languages Act does not apply.
Canadian Space Agency
6767 Route de l'AéroportSaint-Hubert, Quebec, J3Y 8Y9Canada
- Contracting authority
- Sophorn Sok
- (514) 708-6583
6767 Route de l'AéroportSaint-Hubert, Quebec, J3Y 8Y9Canada
Full details regarding this tender opportunity are available in the documents below. Click on the document name to download the file. Contact the contracting officer if you have any questions regarding these documents.
Access the Getting started page for details on how to bid, and more.