Rotary Chairs for RCMP
Solicitation number 202400001
Closing date and time 2023/08/18 14:00 EDT
Last amendment date
Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
1. This NPP is issued pursuant to PWGSC Supply Arrangement (SA) # E60PQ-120001/H and covers a requirement from the following product sub-category of the SA:
- Product sub-category 1 - Rotary chairs and stools; a quantity of 150.
2. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police has a requirement for the purchase, delivery and installation of office seating to Ottawa, Ontario by September 29th, 2023
3. This NPP covers a requirement to be solicited amongst the General Stream (SA holders).
4. This requirement is subject to the Canadian Free Trade Agreement
5. There is a security requirement associated with the requirement. For additional information, consult the bid solicitation document.
6. Only suppliers who are pre-qualified and have been issued a supply arrangement are eligible to bid. Non-Supply Arrangement (Non-SA) holders may submit a bid to the Identified User (IU) but must also submit an arrangement to the Supply Arrangement Authority (SAA) for evaluation.
The non-SA holders cannot be awarded a contract unless and until the SAA has issued a SA to that supplier for the products and services contained in the bid. The process to qualify for a SA is detailed in RFSA # E60PQ-120001/H and can be found on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS - https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tenders).
Canada is not required to delay the award of a resulting contract pending the evaluation of an arrangement and issuance of a SA by the PWGSC Supply Arrangement Authority.
Name: Shannon Plunkett
Inquiries regarding this requirement must be submitted to the Contracting Authority named above.
If you wish to find out how you can be a pre-qualified SA holder, please contact RCNAmeublement.NCRFurniture@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca
The estimated contract period will be 3 month(s).
Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
Reason for limited tendering
A contracting officer can use limited tendering for specific reasons outlined in the applicable trade agreements. The reason for this contract is described below:
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
73 Leikin Dr MS#1Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0R2Canada
- Contracting authority
- Shannon Plunkett
- (613) 794-2264
Full details regarding this tender opportunity are available in the documents below. Click on the document name to download the file. Contact the contracting officer if you have any questions regarding these documents.
Access the Getting started page for details on how to bid, and more.