Fort Providence, NWT Airport Instrument Area Installation
Solicitation number 5000067041
Closing date and time 2022/08/02 15:00 EDT
Last amendment date
Environment and Climate Change Canada will be installing an automatic weather station at Fort Providence, NWT.
We require that all bases have power and signal cable. All cable must be trenched in according to code. All power cable must be terminated appropriately.
Environment and Climate Change Canada requires a main power line to be run and the connection to the electrical grid coordinated between the Contractor and power supplier.
All work must be performed to the Canadian Electrical Code.
The Technical Authority will be on site for all work.
- 100 amp (single phase) 120V service panel with a minimum of 12 breaker positions housed within appropriate enclosure. (actual requirement is 40 amp)
- Contractor to supply service panel, GFCI breakers, supply meter housing and appropriate disconnect switch.
- Teck connectors for panel for 2C12 cable supplied by Contractor
- Panel to be located behind Environment and Climate Change Canada main instrumentation box (L1,L2). Panel can be installed on same mounting poles or as required.
- Main power line to be run and be ready to connect to grid.
- Apply for all necessary permits with APPROPRIATE ENTITIES on ECCCs behalf.
- Coordinate connection to main power grid with appropriate utility company.
- Excavation and installation of concrete piles as in notes below.
- Trenching and cable installation as in notes below.
Refer to the description above for full details.
Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
Comprehensive Land Claim Agreement (CLCA)
- Contracting authority
- Noble, Heidi
Full details regarding this tender opportunity are available in the documents below. Click on the document name to download the file. Contact the contracting officer if you have any questions regarding these documents.
Access the Getting started page for details on how to bid, and more.