Canada’s growing trade network gives Canadian companies access to markets around the world. For more information on Canada’s various trade agreements and their provisions, consult the list of national and international trade agreements below:
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Canada - Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canada - Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Canada - Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement (CPFTA)
- Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement (CUFTA)
- Canada-United Kingdom Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA)
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Revised World Trade Organization Agreement on Government Procurement (WTO-AGP)
Need help understanding the trade agreements?
Check out these resources that explain how different trade agreements can affect the procurement process.
Learn more about our international and national trade agreements in the Supply Manual.
Find the goods, services, and construction thresholds for each trade agreement.
Consult the Global Affairs Canada website for trade policies, tariff information, environmental assessments and more.
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
As the Canadian trade system’s main judicial institute, the Tribunal conducts inquiries into complaints stemming from procurements covered by our trade agreements.