Marketing and Promotional, Employee Recognition, Ethically and Responsibly Sourced Apparel Products, and Cannabis Accessories
Solicitation number tender_18166
Closing date and time 2023/05/24 11:00 EDT
Last amendment date
• Deliver high-quality, on brand and approved promotional items to the general public, stakeholders and employees at a reasonable cost.
• Provide a seamless, easy and customer-first experience for employees who wish to purchase promotional items.
• Have sales and SKU reporting capabilities to report back to OCS.
• Have on-trend and desirable products as part of the overall catalogue.
• Meet any Ontario Public Service criteria regarding employee recognition.
The successful vendor(s) will collaborate with us on the creation of OCS branded promotional and marketing products, employee recognition items, cannabis accessories, and apparel.
The estimated contract period will be 36 month(s).
Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA)
Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)
Canada-UK Trade Continuity Agreement (Canada-UK TCA)
Ontario Cannabis Retail Corporation
4100 Yonge St.Toronto, Ontario, M2P2B5Canada
- Contracting authority
- Paul Barbazza
Full details for this tender opportunity are available on a third-party site
Click on the button below to be directed to this website. Note that on the third-party site you may need an account to view and/or bid on this tender. Information on any fees or additional costs to access the full details is outlined in the Description tab of this tender opportunity.